Find a USSD code to borrow money from Access bank without leaving the comfort of your home to fill a form or tender collateral, all done on your smartphone – Android or iOS device.
Have you ever been in a situation where you needed urgent cash to finance emergencies or meet a need that requires immediate attention? Well, I have found myself in such but thanks to Access Bank USSD loan code.
It was at the peak of the event that I received an SMS that I could borrow money (N300,000) or get a quick loan from Access Bank by dialling the code *901*11# to get started.
In this guide, I’d be sharing everything you need to know about accessing loans from Access bank to your personal bank account.
Access bank Payday Loan is a quick loan product that lets customers borrow money at affordable interest rates without the stress of filling papers or following the usual bank procedures.
Features You Should Know Before You Borrow Money from Access Bank via USSD Code
- You don’t have to visit any of the bank’s physical branch as the service is available on your mobile, just dial the code, *901*11*1#.
- No loan documentation.
- Up to thirty-one days but I got an extended offer for 3 months.
What are the Types of Loan Offered by Access Bank?
If this is your first time applying for personal or quick cash from Access, here are the types of loan you should be aware of so you can choose the one that suits your needs right now:
- Creative Sector Loans: This loan is specifically targeted at individuals or businesses in the fashion, movie production, information technology and music distributions. According to the CBN, the creative sector loan should help provide capacity for recipients to thrive.
- Lending Against Turnover (LATO): The LATO loan is a type of quick cash that makes it easier fot Access bank customers under non-salary holder but have had 6months+ relationship with the bank. And you guessed right, there is no documentation or collaterial required, you can access it easily uisng your mobile phone, just dial the code – *901*11*1#.
- Personal loan: This type of loan lets employees meet their personal needs via a fast and secured channel with duration of up to 36 months.
- Salary Advance: This is one of the most popular personal loan offered by Access Bank under Salary Advance product It’s designed to assist employees with 100% of their net monthly salary ahead of the next payday. The duration of the salary advance runs for 3 months and can be accesses without strict documentations or collaterial, all you need to do is provide a proof of employment.
- Small Ticket Personal Loan: Want more than you earn as salary? Small Ticket Personal Loan lets you access up to 400% of your net monthly salary with a replayment period of up to 12 months.
- W Power Loan: As the corporate world incorporate gender equality in its management positions, Access bank designed W Power Loan to empower the female folks so they can grow their business at afffordable rates.
- Advance for School Fees: If you have a child or children in school but are stuck with the decisions of allocation funds to family upkeep and your children school fees, Access bank’s Advance for School Fees lets you borrow cash to pay outstanding bills or even finance your professionl courses.
- Device Finance: Do you want to replace your existing device? This type of loan offered by Access Bank is designed to help you buy new mobile devices, laptop or phones while enjoying flexible replayment plan.
- Maternal Health Service Support (MHSS): This loan lets you pay for medical expenses, like birth or fertility related procedures.
- Vehicle Finance: Want to chance your car and get a new model? Vehicle finance from Access Bank will give you the money you need to acquire the latest car. This loan is limited to salary earners, small business owners or corporate customers. You also get to access registered auto vendors and pay back the auto loan in 48 months.
Before You Dial *901*11# Code to Borrow Money from Access Bank, Here Are Requirements to Access Quick Loan
- If you want the creative sector loan, make sure you have a business plan well crafted and bank statement showing proof of previous transactions.
- And if you can provide the specific phone number that’s attached to your BVN and a proof that you have been paid salaries in previous months, then you should be able to apply for the LATO loan, small ticket personal loan, and the salary advance loan.
- For a personal loan, you need to complete the loan application form provided by your credit officer, an employer’s confirmation form, Bank Verification Number, a copy of your employment ID and credit histories.
- For a W power loan, the business must be managed by a female with management positions controled by women which must be operational in atleast 1 year, and staff strength that spans from 2.
- For an advance for school fees, you need a duly completed application form, a duly accepted offer letter, school fees bill/invoice in the name of the student, a valid ID card, and a recent utility bill in the last 3 months
How to Pay Back Access Bank Loan
When you receive a loan from Access bank, you need not bother about how you can repay your loan, the bank has an automated system that alerts you ahead of the expiration date which is when the amount will be debited from your account.
The screenshot above shows the format of SMS you’d receive from Access bank.
Most of the loan products come with monthly repayment after 30 days; your account will be debited every month until you liquidate the principal and interest portions of the amount borrowed.