Find everything you need know about the Desjardins Insurance Home-Auto App for your home, auto insurance services in Canada; you can also save on premium with Ajusto®
Desjardins Insurance offers one of the cheapest home and auto insurance packages in Canada. The company focuses on clients that own a house, condo, unit or apartment and are looking for a way to mitigate risks.
The company offers the following financial products:
- Home Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Tenant Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
With the emergence of Desjardins Insurance Home-Auto app, your insurance just got a lot easier with useful information as you can receive real-time tips and alert on:
- Severe weather conditions from Radar
- how to save on your next auto insurance products.
- Including real-time access to your personal insurance files and how to request for claim from your mobile.
In case you need further information on what these benefits, here is a detailed explanation:
In this post, I shared:
Your home is precious to you, Desjardins Insurance understands this which was why they incorporated an app that alerts you on impending danger or threats of hail, tornado, rain or natural disaster capable of damaging your property. You will receive an alert on the risk level of severe weather within 500 metres of specified places you would like to track.
This feature is designed and useful for Desjardins ‘ clients that subscribe to home insurance products. It offers water and freezes detecting services. What does that mean, you may ask? when you experience pipes that are frozen or water leakages in your home, Desjardins home-auto insurance app sends alert to your mobile so you can respond swiftly to reduce further damages.
With the continued use of GPS running on your phone’s background, the app also enhances your driving experience as it lets you monitor how you drive to work or home. Thanks to Ajusto® program from Desjardins Insurance at least you can pay up to 75% of the real value of your insurance premium before renewal.
Desjardins insurance is one of the few insurance providers that lets you save time on claims; you really don’t have file a claim physically to get compensated for damages suffered. All you have to do is explore the “photo-based estimate”, an interesting feature that lets you take several photos of the damage to your vehicle in case of minor accidents send the pictures to an insurance appraiser who will then compute the fair value of your claims, hence speed up the process without leaving the comfort of your home or office.
Desjardins Insurance Customer Contact Number
If you need help or want to make inquiries about Desjardins life, home, health, group or travel insurance packages, you can speak to one of the insurance company’s service centre or claim advisor via 1-866-835-8975.
You can also explore the “Online Service” section of the app to request for your personal insurance files anytime you want. Beyond that, clients also complete or process different transactions from their mobile.
- Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins General Insurance Inc. in Quebec, to Certas Direct Insurance Company in Ontario and Alberta and to Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company, an underwriter of automobile and property insurance.
- Desjardins Insurance and related trademarks are trademarks of the Fédération des caisses Desjardins du Québec, used under licence.
- Alert and Radar are trademarks of Desjardins General Insurance Group Inc., used under licence.
- Ajusto is underwritten by Desjardins Insurance and is only available in Ontario and in Quebec.
- ® Ajusto is a trademark of Desjardins General Insurance Inc. used with permission by Certas Direct Insurance Company and Certas Home and Auto Insurance Company.