This review covers everything you need to know about managing your personal and business banking account in New Zealand, credit cards and doing a password reset in case you lost your code before you proceed to download ASB mobile banking app to your Android or iPhone.
The ASB mobile banking app makes bank users pay their bills on the go, and keep a tab on their daily transactions in an easy, safe, and rapid way. This app comes with super-amazing features ranging from access to account balance, and temporary locking of Visa cards when lost.
- Account transactions history of up to three months can be accessed on the ASB app
- The app enables users to set up the account for making payment
- You can easily access your ASB KiwiSaver scheme account information
- Also, information regarding foreign exchange rates is accessible on the app
- Without logging in to the app, customers can easily view the balance of three designated account balances
- Up to date notification concerning your account and other transactions can be viewed on the app
- Nearest ATM and bank branch can be accessed using the app
- The app makes it easy for users to pay-off their business, personal, or home loan with a time payment option.
- You can also set up the default account to use for payment
- The app permit access to the ASB’s cashless moneybox and clever Kash
- The app makes it possible for bank customers to read through the ASB Help and Frequently Asked Questions.
Safety of funds
- ASB mobile banking app login password can be modified
- There is also an option of the use of biometrics or a 5-digit PIN to log in faster.
- The app also allows you to deregister your device. Visit FastNet Classic, select Mobile banking to get your new device registered.
- It allows you to stay logged in when moving from app-to-app.
- The ASB app makes it possible for users to modify automatic payments by being on top of automatic and scheduled bill payments. Visit payment, choose the View Upcoming Payments, then arrange by account or date
- It makes you pay someone instantly with the Pay to Mobile/Email without even their account number. You can easily find the person the app especially when the number is saved on your mobile contact
- Payment can be done after an online purchase, especially with supporting merchants
- It allows for prompt payment into the ASB Investment Fund or the ASB KiwiSaver Scheme
- Making payment into the Trade Me treasure has been made easy via this amazing app. Besides, registration for the Trade Me account can be done on the app, track auction that has been won, and directly make payment to the traders.
- Account opening and loan application
- Easy payment into your credit card through the app by just choosing the app, indicate the minimum payment, and then the account to pay from.
- It makes the application for ASB Visa debit card or Visa Credit card easy
- Modification to the type of credit card
- In the case of loss or stolen Visa credit card, users can either cancel or replace the card through the app
- It app allows customers to set spending limits, turn off withdrawals at the ATM, lock card for a while when lost, and loading of card PINs
- Interestingly, you could also change or cancel your Visa credit card via the app
How to start
- You must bank with ASB and sign up for the FastNet Classic Internet banking to enjoy the ASB mobile banking app.
- Download the app on your Android device from the Google Play Store and iPhone from the Apple Store
- Sign in to the app with your FastNet Classic username and password
- Personalize and customize the ASB mobile app with your login and at least three accounts you wish to see in your Quick Balance.
Interestingly, users can go beyond the Play Store and IOS to access the ASB app on their Android Wear or Apple Watch. So, accessing your account balances or making payment can now be as easy as just checking the time on the Android Wear or Apple Watch.
Also, your bank account number can be shared right from the mobile app. Choose the account, select the share button, and then paste it to the messaging app.
Call 0800-662-226 to register for free, however, data cost and a FastNet Classic Transaction service charge applies.