Game Credit App Lets Game Card Customers Access their Account Details
Find everything you need to know when you download Game credit app for Android and iOS and how to download your statement, increase limits, and access cash advance.
The game credit app is strictly for the use of game card customers. The app permits you to review your game card account details anytime and anywhere.
Other notable features you can enjoy include; getting a cash advance once you are qualified to do so, check your available credit, you could also pay your account online, changing your email address can also be done on the game credit app, you can receive a statement via email if you wish to do so. Also, the feature for online purchasing is available on the Game Credit App.
Also, account statements of up to 6 months can be downloaded online once you have the app. The latest deals and promotions from favourites retailers’ can be viewed and accessed.
Conditions to meet before you can use the app:
- Ability to have a regular income. Proof of income documentation will be required before approval.
- You must be employed and earn not less than R2000 monthly.
- To operate the app, you must 18-years old and above
- Possession of a valid Driver’s license and a valid RSA ID Book.
The benefits of using the Game Credit App
- You have a revolving credit facility for your daily purchase up to R50,000
- You get a free electronic statement, free self-care, and free SMS notification.
- There also customer protection insurance cover, which includes; loss of income cover (up to 1-year instalment), in the case of temporary disability (up to 1-year instalment), in the case of death and permanent disability cover (caters for your full outstanding balance)
- There’s 50% off warranty
- You could also get 3 additional cards for friends and family.
- You have the option of choosing from a revolving 36 and 24 months repayment scheme.
In making your purchase, the following steps should be completed;
- Chose credit card as your mode of payment
- After reviewing your order, you are redirected to PayU for payment
- Select the card you will be using on PayU
- On selecting your card for payment, you will be required to enter the account holder’s name and card number.
- Select pay
- You will receive a one-time PIN (OTP) with a linked cellphone as a means of validation
- Adding the OTP to PayU makes you done with the process
- Once your payment is successful, you will be redirected back to the Game website for the confirmation of your order
The online self-service feature enables you to view your available credit, choose to receive account statement via email and other services
Just like mobile banking apps, users of Game credit app can access a loan of up to R250,000 with 15% interest and flexible repayment options (from between 12 – 60 months). The loan processing is done within 24-hours and the cash hits your account.
To access the loan, you need to supply your SA ID number, cellphone number, details of your gross monthly salary, and a valid email address.