Bank Anywhere, Anytime and Send Money on ING Banking App
Find everything you need to know before you download ING Australia banking app to your Android or iPhone.
The ING mobile app enables you to bank anywhere and anytime. The mobile banking app has been reinvented and redesigned to give users more control and options to have a better and seamless mobile banking experience.
Among the innovations is the access to account statements on the go. Customers can download, view, print or share their account statements using the mobile app. To access your bank statement of account, log on to the ING mobile app, select your account and choose your account name, tap on the ‘statement’ option to view it.
The app has been designed to be user-friendly with its easy navigation making it work efficiently on your mobile device, be it an Android device or Apple device.
The following are the features that make the ING app unique
Manage payments, bills settlement, and transfers
- The app permits the use of Google Pay through the Orange Everyday Card or Apple Pay for payment
- Transfers between your ING accounts can be easily done, you could pay bills and other forms of payment to family and friends
- New beneficiaries can easily be added to the address book using the app
- Recurring or future payments can be easily modified on the app
- Up to three years banking transaction on your account is accessible via the app
- It will let people know that you have made payment via email or SMS
- The app also makes it possible for you to search through your transaction using keywords, also date and amount can be used.
- The app helps you to track if you are qualified for any form of a rebate on global ATM access and international transactions charges
- At the home front also, it tracks your eligibility for the bank’s highest interest rate
- Making use of the Apple Watch, the apps make your recent transactions and account balance assessable
- On the app, you can display your daily account balance in the Today view at the notification point
- Users can rename the account to suit their goal
- On the ING app, clients can see the benefits they stand to enjoy and the bank’s current interest rates
- Increasing and decreasing your maximum daily transfer limit on your chosen account is made possible using the ING app
- The message that is sent and received on the app is secured
- On the compatible gadgets, you could log in using the Face log in or Touch ID
- In the case whereby you missed your access code, it can be reset right there on the app
It is recommended you go through the terms and conditions governing the security policies and other information of the ING mobile banking app
- New card activation
- The card can also be suspended in the event of loss or stolen and can be released when recovered
- The card can be protected from potential fraud whenever the user travels overseas, notify the bank in this case.
- PIN of the Orange Everyday Card can be modified in a secured manner by doing it on the ING app
Applying for the Living Super, Saving Maximiser, and Orange Everyday can be done in a few minutes when the ING app is used
Bank customers can personalize their profiles in such a way that they can view the account balance of their favourite account without logging on to the app. Create individual profiles to make more than one person making use of the app on the same gadget.
The app is also unique in the sense that it helps you locate the closest Bank branch and ATM spot by using postcode or suburb
Be rest assured that normal data charges apply while using this app on your mobile devices. Note that the use of the ING app on your device is bound by certain limitations because it is not all the mobile banking features that are available
You can add your ING credit card and Visa debit card to Apple Pay and inquire your account balance using ‘Siri’