Do Your Banking Transactions With No Data On Keystone Banking App
Are you looking for an all-in-one mobile app to manage your bank transactions at a blink of an eye from your home? Keystone internet banking app is here, an innovative mobile banking platform that lets you do all your transactions from a single spot with no data on your mobile.
The app is powered by Keystone bank limited, a recently acquired and re-branded bank that offers personal, corporate and diaspora banking service. The bank prides itself as a pioneer in Zero Data Banking and Cheque Deposit. The former a low-cost feature that lets you carry out banking transaction even when you run out of data while the latter is a superior banking solution that enables Keystone bank customers to deposit a cheque into your account without going to the bank.
Just think of all you could do in a physical bank’s branch, including the usual questions you ask typical customer service and help desk officer? these are activities you can perform instantly in minutes when you download the Keystone internet banking app.
More Features of Keystone Bank App Download
- The app lets you not only to open an account on the go and access your savings, current or even fixed deposit account from your smartphone but also check how much balance you have into your bank account.
- You can also use the app to pay your pending bills at any time you want or even set future recurring payments. In contrast, if you have to pay your bills into the banks, you are usually bounded to a time limit from 9 am to 5 pm. But with the app, there is no such issue; all restrictions have been removed.
- Ran out of airtime to make calls, send SMS, browsing social media platforms or chat on Whatsapp, the Keystone banking app got you covered in real time. You can buy airtime or top up your data with funds in your account.
- Before subscribing for a fixed deposit account, you have to visit your nearest bank’s branch, approach the customer desk for inquiries. But, on the banking app, everything is instantly available for you to explore as well fixed deposit rates for different tenor
- Only a few banks let you apply for a loan on their mobile banking platform. Keystone Bank is one such, you can apply for a loan up to a specific limit. The app provides you with an easy process to secure quick personal cash without any troubles or tensions.
- If you think your account has been compromised, you can temporarily block or re-enable your payment card.
How to Download Keystone Banking App
- If you want to download this app into your mobile phone, type “Keystone App” into the search bar of the app store/play store. It will appear at the top of the list of search results. From there, simply download this app into your phone and click to open it.
- After that, follow the step by step instructions to get yourself registered as a new user.
- After completing the signup process, you can easily signup by simply entering your username and secret password.
- Once you are logged-in to Keystone app, you will see all of the features and services of this app at your mobile’s screen. From there, you can easily check your account balance at any time to keep yourself updated about it.
- You can transfer any amount to either the same bank account holder or to another bank account holder.
- The best thing about this app is that you will get the notifications every time an activity performed to your app.
- The app also has a locator feature that connects you to the nearest bank’s branch and ATM.
How to Contact Keystone Bank Customer Service Desk
For inquiries on how to activate your mobile app for internet banking or resolve issues on your account, you can connect with Keystone bank via the channel below:
- Phone:+234 700 2000 3000
- Email: email@example.com
- App: Meet Your Relationship Manager