Find all the information you need before you download latest CommBank app for Android, iPhone or iPad and do your cardless withdrawal at ATMs without credit or debit card.
The Commonwealth bank app is Australia’s leading mobile banking app. Besides being bold, fresh, and easier to read anywhere you are, it gives you the opportunity of selecting what you want on your home screen.
What you have on your home screen could include, cash flow view, spend categories, cardless cash, and the CommBank rewards. The home screen could be personalized by tapping the settings, select your favourites, and edit to rearrange your favourites making your home screen look exactly what you want it to be.
The regular day-to-day transactions like making payments, transferring money between accounts, and checking your account balance can still be carried out on the mobile app.
The Commbank app is secure, easy to use, and gives you more control
- Its security is guaranteed, so, be rest assured that you are 100% protected
- Updating your details or your PIN is made easier using the app
- With the app, you could easily access the nearest branch or the ATM around
- Easy transfer of money between your accounts or to someone
- Using the app makes you see your daily account balance with just a swipe
- Interestingly also, your transactions and account statement can be viewed from the app
- With the CommBank assistant, ceba, you are sure of having access to support on-the-go
What do I need to start using the CommBank app?
NetBank client number and CommBank account. Account opening is done under 5 minutes using the app.
The CommBank app allows for goal tracking:
The goal tracker in the CommBank app helps you to set and attain your saving goal. So, are you saving for a new apartment, a new car, or just some additional bucks for that rainy day, or just for an emergency? You could set a savings goal using the goal tracker.
With the goal tracker, the savings goal is made less overwhelming by breaking it down into weekly achievable targets. The app makes the payment automatic so that you do not forget your weekly targets. Also, the goal can be topped up whenever it pleases you or anytime you go off track.
In setting a saving goal;
- Log on to the already downloaded CommBank app
- Check the accounts
- Go to the GoalSaver account or the NetBank Saver to set up your savings goal. Besides, your Smart Access account helps you set up a recurring payment to support your saving goal
The CommBank app assists in tracking spending by knowing what you can afford
The spend Tracker on the app helps categorize every credit and debit card transactions to show you an overview of the effect your spending has on your daily finances.
To do this, you need to turn on the transaction notification to have access to instant notifications when you make payment using the CommBank credit or debit card, and whenever any payment goes into your day-to-day account.
Here also, a better picture of what your income, spending, and savings look like across your CommBank account is made available under the Cash Flow View.
The app gives you different payment option:
- The PayID helps you make, receive, and split payments.
- Phone payment using the Tap & Pay
- The Klarna helps you shop now and pay later in 4 instalments
- The Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay guarantees fast, easy, and secured payment
- The CommBank app on your wearable buys you lunch on the run
- Cash payment of up to $500 is possible using the Cardless Cash
- The Siri Shortcut can be used to make a payment or transfer money from your CommBank address book. This is available on iPhone devices with iOS 12 or later.
- Bills can be settled with BPAY, Photo-a-Bill, or the bills transferred directly to the app with reminders to pay on time.
Card management and holiday preparation
The following card activities can be carried out
- Credit card activation and PIN
- Card PIN update
- Limit, lock, or block credit card
- Adjust daily and credit limit
- Locking of debit Mastercard
Before embarking on holiday;
- Travel Money Card can be secured by activating it and reloading currency
- You could also explore the CBA travel insurance
- Before going, activate the credit card international travel insurance
Benefits and rebates
Provide answers to 4 simple questions in the CommBank app or NetBank and you will discover your eligibilities to rebates, benefits, or concessions