Mama Money App Lets You Send Money Abroad from South Africa
Find all the information you need to know before you download Mama Money Family app for International Money Transfer from South Africa to different Africa countries at lower exchange rates.
Mama Money is a rapidly growing and well innovative tech-company that prides itself as the World’s first Social and Business Money Transfer platform. The Mama Money Family app provides migrants with a modern, cool, safe, and low-cost way of sending funds to their home countries.
Over time, the app has helped foreigners resident ion South Africa execute cross-border money transfer in a reliable, and efficient manner.
Mama Money is licensed by the South Africa Reserve Bank; you can be assured of the safety and security of your private information and transactions.
How do I register on the app?
- It will request your name and your cellphone number.
- Take a photograph of your ID or your passport, while doing this; ensure that the whole page is captured.
- Hold your ID or passport next to your face and ask a friend to take a picture.
- Also, you will be required to submit your details to the Mama Money Compliance Team for approval. Upon approval, you are ready to start sending money.
The Mama Money International Money App allows you to send money to the following countries;
- Bangladesh (BKash and other major banks)
- Congo DR (Cash Pickup – Express Union)
- India (All major banks in India)
- Ghana (MTN, Tigo, Airtel, and other major banks)
- Kenya (MPesa, and other major banks)
- Nigeria (VCash, Paga, and other major banks)
- Cameroun (Express Union – Cash Pickup)
- Senegal (Wari – Cash Pickup)
- Ethiopia ( HelloCash and other major banks)
- Malawi (Airtel)
- Zimbabwe (Ecocash, CABS Textacash, Telecash, and other major banks)
- Uganda (MTN, Airtel).
When you want to transfer, you can pay for your fund order in cash at the following retailers;
- Pick ‘n’ Pay
- Boxer, Game
- Makro, Spar
- Top it Up
- and Ackermans.
The payment can also be done via EFT at the following banks; Nedbank, Standard Bank, and FNB. Note the following while using the EFT. It will involve your cellphone as a reference, cellphone and internet banking payment is allowed, the order is valid for 24 hours, the fund is said to arrive in about 30 minutes, you must transfer the exact amount of RAND as in your order.
Besides, it could also be off your Mama Money Green Card.
After you download Mama Money Family app, here are tips to initiate money transfer: create an order.
How do you create an order?
- Add recipient’s first and last name, provide their cellphone number.
- Choose a recipient. The recipient can be added just once; the app will fetch their details.
- Finally, enter the amount you want to send. This should be in the RAND equivalent.
If you a foreign national in South Africa looking for an easier and low-cost way to send money abroad, you can download the latest version of Mama Money International Money Transfer App today via Android and iOS store