What You Should Know About OKash Peer-to-Peer Lending App
Find everything you need to know when you download Okash loan app, one of the best loan apps in Kenya for personal and business loan.
While the other loan apps in Kenya are focused on direct loan lending to their registered and assessed customers, Okash is a peer-to-peer lending platform that draws its model from LendingTree and prospers. The app is focused on connecting people who need quick cash to investors with liquid cash.
Okash ranks among the most effective financial partners for long term benefits, as you can quickly access a loan of varying sizes at convenient interest rates. With Okash loan app download service, you could make your life easier since the process of applying for a loan isn’t as cumbersome as other loan apps in Kenya are. Over a million users currently rely on this app for a long time to take small or big loans instantly. Okash has been proven as the best loan provider app with its super easy infrastructure and excellent features.
Main features of Okash loan app download
The Okash loan app download service will enable you to enjoy the following excellent features.
- On Okash peer to peer loan platform, you can apply for smaller or bigger loans at any time. This app makes it easy to access the credit within seconds directly to your MPesa without worrying about anything.
- This app enables you to take a loan on easy loan terms. While taking the loan of any amount, you will be given the freedom to select a specific loan returning duration. For example, if you think that you can return the loan in a short time, you can go for choosing a smaller period. If you think that you can’t pay it back soon, you may select a longer period. In this way, it provides you with more flexibility and more freedom while choosing your loans.
- When you take a loan for a year on the Okash app, you have to pay an approximate interest rate of 24% interest. Unlike other apps that charge you on a monthly basis, you can make a lump sum redemption, including the 24% on an annual basis.
- The sooner you will return the loan, the more offers of upcoming deals you will enjoy. Furthermore, if you represent yourself as an authentic or creditworthy user, you will continue to enjoy unrestricted access to as more loans in the long run.
How to download Okash loan app
The procedure for Okash loan app download is very simple i.e. just a few steps and you are set to start taking a loan on this app, just go through the following steps.
- Open your play store or app store on your mobile.
- Click on its search box at the top right corner.
- Type the “Okash loan app” into the search menu and click on search. The app will appear at the top in the search results. Open it and click on download. The download process will begin immediately.
- When it is downloaded, please wait for a minute to let it install into your mobile phone. Once it is done installing, open it.
- Create your account to register yourself for the first time into your app. Once your account is created, you will use your username and password to login for the next time.
- When you log in, you will see the application form for taking a loan.
- Submit it to get your loan within seconds on your MPesa account.
How to Contact Okash Customer Care:
Okash team members are always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, send your message to either of these platforms:
- e-mail us: email@example.com or call 020-7659988.
- Address: Kalamu House, Westlands, Grevillea Grove, Nairobi City, Kenya
OPay Loan - Access Quick Cash on OKash App Download or USSD Code
[…] What You Should Know About OKash Peer-to-Peer Lending App […]