Download QuickBucks Loan App from Access Bank
Find everything you should know when you download QuickBucks loan app from Access Bank and how to apply for emergency cash like salary advance, payday & mortgage loan, including interest charges.
Ada is a single mother, a fashion entrepreneur and account staff of a fast-growing furniture company who is based in the ever-busy city of Lagos. Every day, she wakes up early to ensure that her 4-year old son is prepared for school ahead of office opening hours so she could quickly drop him off and drive to her place of work.
Ada earns an average of N120,000 per month from which she finances her expenses, pays her son’s school fees and ensures that rental payment isn’t missed.
As a typical Lagosian, we know that, at some point, everyone would like to visit recreational centres, wine and dine with friends, Ada, who isn’t a dull lady, want to be part of the funfair organized by GTB food and drinks event on the Island and as a lead woman, she loves to foot funfair spendings with friends.
But, here is the challenge, at the end of the month, Ada will always run out of cash but the good news is that Access bank quick loan app lets her access personal loan in 5 minutes to less than 24 hours with no collateral or documentation at an affordable rate.
This newest fast loan mobile applications from Access bank is dubbed QuickBucks.
What is QuickBucks?
It is an instant loan mobile app for borrowers looking for cash to finance immediate needs. An interesting feature of the QuickBucks app is that it’s not only aimed at making life easier for individuals who need retail loan, credit card, debit card, or device financing loan, Access bank opened it up to non-customers; if you don’t operate a savings, or current account with Access bank, as long as you earn salary, you are pre-qualified for loan.
As of when this app was reviewed, QuickBucks app has disbursed over N200 million daily to its 4,600 customers so far and the bank plans to double that number to N400 million and 20,000 customers by end of the year.
Features of QuickBucks Loan App from Access Bank Plc
Some of the unique features of QuickBucks from Access are:
- Flexible sign with your email address/phone number and password.
- Secured login via fingerprint authentications.
- A simple and easy to understand display of the loans you can apply for.
- Easily see all the loan disbursements to your account.
- View all nearest places you can shop seamlessly on credit.
|SN||DIGITAL LOAN PRODUCTS||ELIGIBILITY||TENOR|
|1||PayDay Loan||Up to 75% of customer’s salary less other obligations||31 days or next Salary day|
|2||Salary Advance||Up to 100% of customer’s salary less other obligations (*Minimum Salary = N100,000)||3 months (90 days)|
|3||Small Ticket Personal Loan||Up to 200% of customer’s salary less other obligations (*Minimum Salary = N150,000)||6 months (180 days)|
|4||Device Financing||30% of customer’s annual salary calculated as a factor of monthly salary less loan burden.|
These loan categories are designed to cater to the borrowers’ specific need, for instance, the PayDay Loan lets salary earners receive a relatively small amount of money at an affordable interest so they can pay back on their next payday, this is also similar to Salary Advance only that the latter is in full; Your account is credited with the exact salary you earn from your current employer.
The Small Ticket Personal loan is targeted at those who need to finance personal unavoidable expenses. I think this type of loan is targeted at borrowers who are overwhelmed with expenses their current earnings may not cover.
The last option of QuickBucks loan, Device Finance, helps you acquire personal devices like smartphones or consumer electronics so that you can spread repayments from your salary for up to 12 months.
Access Bank Loan Charges on QuickBucks App for PayDay Loan
Before you secure a loan from the app, you need to understand the interest charge calculations so you don’t take a loan you can’t afford to pay back at end of your tenor.
Access bank charges an upfront fee of 1% flat, 4% flat interest and insurance of 0.15% of the loan amount secured, this sums up to 5.15% of the cash credited to your account, which is still with 4-6% industry standard. The maximum loan tenor for a PayDay loan is 31 days.
How to Download QuickBucks Loan App from Access Bank Plc
If you want to get started, follow the steps below:
1. Download the QuickBucks app from Google Play Store or Apple iOS store.
2. Click on signup to register your details like enter your email address and BVN-linked phone number.
3. You will receive an OTP to your phone number which you will use to validate the QuickBucks loan app
4. Proceed to update your profile with location, personal bank account number, and an estimate of what you earn monthly)
5. Continue the signup process by choosing your preferred password and secured 4-digit PIN. The 4-digit PIN is required to authorize all transactions so make sure it is not revealed to a third party.
6. Make sure you read the terms and condition of QuickBucks loan app before you accept and sign in with your newly created credential.
How to request for Loan:
To Sign in to the app, take the following steps:
- Tap “Sign in” on your QuickBuck app.
- Insert your username and password
- All payday, salary advance, credit card and device finance loans product will be displayed with the amount you are eligible to access.
- To request a loan using the App, you are required to take the following steps:
- Select the product, e.g. “PayDay Loan”
- Indicate the loan amount (less than or equal to eligible amount) and enter the 4 Digit pin for authentication.
- Loan details such as Principal Amount, Monthly Interest Rate, Management Fee, Credit Life Insurance and the repayment amount is displayed for your consent.
- You are then notified of disbursal via the App Pop-up Notification and SMS.
If you think the new QuickBucks app from Access Bank isn’t for you, you can as well try or compare other quick cash applications in Nigeria.
2 thoughts on “Download QuickBucks Loan App from Access Bank”
In the battle between banks and fintechs, the customer is the only true winner | Techpoint Staging
[…] while Access Bank, with its QuickBucks app, allows non-account holders to access its loans, GTBank makes its loans available to only […]
Code to Borrow Money from Access Bank on your Phone
[…] In this guide, I’d be sharing everything you need to know about accessing loans from Access bank to your personal bank account. […]