Send Money from UK, US and Canada to Africa on Wave App
Find everything you need to know when you download Wave money transfer app to your smartphone
Are you looking for a way to send money to Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda & Kenya from the UK, US and Canada without paying much on money transfers and yet have the funds hit their respective accounts in 30 seconds or less? Are your foreign currency account managers charging you so high on exchange rate differences? If “YES”, then you really need to take a step forward by trying a low-cost way to send money to Africa.
This review is about the Wave money transfer app, an international and world leading money transfer app that lets users in developed countries like the UK, US and Canada send money to East Africa countries. An amazing part of this app is that money sent is received instantly from send’s smartphone to recipient’s mobile wallet with easy terms and at no extra charge.
What you should know about the Wave app for money transfer to Africa
This is an amazing app that makes you happy by offering you the easiest, cheapest, and fastest money transfer service compared to other similar apps.
- on the Wave app, you can easily send money to your loved ones in East and West Africa. For example, you can send money from the UK, USA, or Canada etc. to your friends and family in any country in these regions. Unlike other remittance apps, the money sent on this app is credited to your mobile wallet in 30 seconds.
- At every point, Wave app displays the latest currency exchange rates so you can see the local currency equivalent of your transfers; at least for transparency.
- Due to financial and banking regulations in the senders’ country, new or unverified users on the app can only send a maximum of $999/£750/€750 per day and $2,999/£2,500/€2,500 per month. This limit can only be lifted if the users submit his government ID photo to the Wave team and if verified, the limit can easily be raised to $2,999/£2,500/€2,500 per day and $12,000/£10,000/€10,000 per month. Use the ‘Raise Limits‘ on the settings page to do this!
- The future of money is security. This is exactly what Wave offers to enhance trust, usage and user experience. When you register on the app, your personal data is encrypted to ensure all information and money sent are only known to you and the recipients.
- This app will enable you to contact with their customer support numbers at any time you want. If you have any questions and concerns regarding money transfer, you are free to contact them. They have a responsive team of dedicated employees that are available to serve you all the time.
- Another most distinguishing feature of this app is that it allows you to track the status of your payments. Furthermore, you will receive constant updates regarding your payments and transfers on the Wave app.
How to download the Wave money transfer app & Send Money to Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda & Kenya
- To download the wave app, simply search “Wave money transfer app”, on app store and play store download, and install to your smartphone.
- After a successful installation, launch the app from your home screen, you will see two options to either sign-up or sign-in into this app.
- If you already have an account, you can simply use your username and password to get access to your account. If you are going to use this app for the first time, you will have to register it.
- While registering as a first time user, ensure you choose a strong password for security reasons. This is important to ensure the integrity and security of your app. In this way, no one else would use this app to transfer money without your consent or permission. Don’t share your password with anyone else.
- However, once you open this app, you will see all the features to transfer the money to anyone you want.
For more details on how the Wave app works, go to the FAQ section of the remittance app.