Find everything you should know about the new HSBC Canada online banking app for your Android and iPhone.
No one wants to visit the bank, again and again, to carry out the smallest transactions because everyone now had multiple and clashing busy schedules. For this purpose, HSBC Canada has introduced an all-in-one mobile banking app for you her million of customers to manage all their money from mobile. With this app, you don’t have to worry about managing the time to visit your bank. Rather, you can do this now from any place, even from your bed, within seconds through this app.
Let’s explore what features this app brings for you as well as how you can get it on your mobile phone.
What You Should Know About HSBC Canada Mobile Banking App
HSBC Canada Mobile Banking App proposes the following features to its users.
- The most distinguishing feature of this amazing HSBC online banking app is that it allows the fingerprint security login which ensures your personal or business accounts are constantly secure. With few settings on fingerprints features, you actually set the highest level of security for your money; no other person would be able to access your account for any intention.
- You can also view your account history at a glance through this app. Whether you own a local or foreign currency account, HSBC app lets you track all the records of your transactions as well as balances. Through this feature, it will enable you to stay tuned with every little detail about your account balance and transactions.
- The newly improved HSBC Canada mobile banking app lets you deposit your cheques within seconds. Not only this, but you can also inquire about the status of cheques through this app. In this way, you will not have to go to the bank for just depositing cheques.
- Now, you can also pay all of your bills through this app. No matter whether you have time to visit the bank or not, whether it is hot or cold outside, you wouldn’t have to worry about such things. Only you need to login to this app and pay any bill from your place within seconds.
- You can also use this app for INTERAC e-transfer. Furthermore, you can find the nearest address of HSBC or contact the customer support centres at any time you have issues to resolve.
How to Download the HSBC Online Banking App
If you are new to HSBC Canada mobile banking platform and are looking for the easiest way to get started, here are steps to follow:
- Search “HSBC Canada app” on your mobile; For Android OS devices, search it on the play store and if you own an iPhone, install from the app store. The review on the app so far isn’t bad at all with an overall rating of 4.5 stars as of this review.
- Click on the install/download button and let the process complete.
- Once done, open this app and sign up if you are a first time user by completing all the forms. As an existing user, you don’t have to repeat the process again, just sign with your fingerprint. The HSBC banking app is designed to recognize your fingerprints for seamless access to all features.
- The app user interface contains the simplest design where you will see all the features on the home page. Navigate through them and use them as many times as you need.