OPay Loan – Access Quick Cash on Okash App Download or USSD Code
This review on OPay Loan shows you everything you need to access a personal loan, see interest rates and repay via the OKash app download or OPay USSD loan code.
OPay is a fast-growing digital payment platform that provides a range of financial services to millions of users via mobile phones. The startup, which is owned and powered by Opera lets you carry out transactions on the go like buy airtime, subscribe for internet data plans, pay outstanding utility bills and access Pay TV services. You can also send and receive payment from friends or business partners via QR code and as well access investment feature dubbed OWealth.
For users that are looking for an easy way to access quick loans or borrow money without collateral or processing documentation, Opay launched a loan recently launched a stand-alone loan app called OKash loan.
OKash, which was first rolled out as a personal loan platform in Kenya but had since extended its personal finance service to Nigeria, lets you access short-term unsecured personal from your smartphone when you needed it most.
The app is designed to enable an average Nigerian to apply for a loan in seconds, access cash to solve their everyday expenses – from payment for house rents, education and health-related expenses.
How Does Opay Loan from OKash Loan App Download Work in Nigeria?
OPay loan makes it extremely easy and flexible for anyone to access quick credit anytime from an app downloaded to their Android smartphone. The repayment period runs from 91 days to 365 days with the option of securing a loan amount of N3,000 to N500,000 instantly.
- You can request for personal cash without any advanced deposit ot guarantor.
- All the processes required to secure a loan can be performed on your mobile phone which makes it completely paperless and fully digital.
- Don’t worry about missing your repayment dates, the app automatically sends a reminder ahead of the due date.
As culled from the description page of OKash app download for Android:
If you secure a loan of N3,000 and are expected to pay it back in 91-day, your processing fee and the interest rate would be 41% and 9.1%. The processing fee would be NGN 1,229, the interest would be NGN 273, the total amount due would be NGN 4,502.The total amount due in the first month would be N1,512, the processing fee would be N419, the interest would be N93, the total amount due in the second month would be N1,495, the processing fee would be N405, the interest would be N90, the total amount due in the third month would be N1,495, the processing fee would be N405, the interest would be N90.
How to Download OKash Loan App Before You Borrow Money
1. Install the OKash personal loan app from the Play Store.
2. Register on the app by filling in your personal information.
3. Select the loan product you would like to apply for.
4. Fill out your basic information, then submit the application.
5. After submitting the details, you’d most likely receive a call for verification with the status of your application shown in the app. And if you passed the necessary checklist for user approval, an SMS will be sent to you.
6. E-sign the loan agreement after the approval.
7. After the E-sign, the approved loan amount will be disbursed into your account shortly and an SMS notification will be sent.
OPay Loan Requirements
When Applying for a loan on the OKash app, you don’t have to worry about strict requirements or tight conditions, OPay has made it easier for anyone to access quick cash on the go.
Here is the checklist to watch out for:
1. Nigeria Resident.
2. 20-55 years old.
3. Source of a monthly income.
How to Borrow OPay Loan from OKash Mobile App
- The first step to borrow Opay loan from OKash app is to initiate a download from Playstore.
- Open an account which should take less than one minutes.
- Apply for an amount that ranges from N3,000 to N500,000 and look out for the necessary interest rates and repayment dates.
- If everything looks good and their terms, confirm your loan request and see your account get credited instantly.
OPay Loan USSD Code
This works for users that already have their account approved. The OPay loan USSD code lets you access quick cash by dialling the code *955# from your mobile. hence making access to personal credits seamless and faster.
How to Contact OPay Customer Care:
Customer Service Email: email@example.com
Customer Service Hotline: （+234）08097755512，08097755514
Address: Room 301, Japaul House, Plot 8 Dr. Nurudeen Olowopopo Way, Central Business District, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria