Opus Online Personal & Business Banking By Pacific Premier Bank
Find everything you should know about Opus bank online business banking login for individual and small businesses now Pacific premier banking platform.
The rising threat of cyber attack means a lot for users of mobile banking applications – beyond the usual sending and receiving of money from the comfort of your home, you need to confirm the level of safety and security of online banking platforms before exposing your private details.
Opus online banking app, which has been acquired by Pacific Premier Bank, comes with a suite of highly secured banking services. In addition to the convenience of checking your account balances and viewing transaction histories outside the bank branch, you also get to enjoy safe experience that’s originally available to walk-in customers.
The improved Pacific Premier banking solutions is designed for personal or corporate customers looking for superior solutions to their every finance needs.
And for users that are personalized offers, you get access to:
- Checking accounts (Basic, VIP, Green or Lifestyle 50)
- Savings accounts (Regular, Kids, Money Market, Certificate of Deposit, or Individual Retirement Accounts)
- Lending (Home equity)
- Credit card services
- Online and mobile banking.
For corporate customers, you’ll get to enjoy the following:
- Money market
- Treasury management
- API banking.
This automatically means that you won’t be getting the same platform for personal and business banking, hence different mobile banking apps.
Whichever option you go for, these features are right on your hand:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts.
- Find nearby Branches and ATMs using the phones built-in GPS. Additionally, you can search by zip code or address.
Opus Bank Online Business Banking Login Guide (now Pacific Premier Bank)
- Go to ppbi.com
- Select from these options “Business eBanking or Personal” under Online Banking
- Enter your company ID, User ID if you are a small business or Username if you are an individual.
- And if you are a first time user of customer, click on “Sign up Now” or use this link to enroll
- Need help? Reach out to Opus bank online banking customer care/services: 888.388.5433