Find everything you should know about RBC bank locations near Cambridge, Vancouver, London Ontario, Mountain Road, Kingston, Mississauga, Downtown Victoria, Jamieson Parkway, Brampton, etc
We already know that mobile is the future of banking transactions as makes everything you need to make payment, receive money and track your balances instantly available to you on the go but what if we tell you that there is more? This is what the RBC bank mobile app download, powered by Royal Bank of Scotland, is offering its millions of customers in Canada. No wonder the financial institution received a score the highest on mobile bank app rating in Canada and won the prestigious J.D Power 2017-2018 customer satisfaction on Canada Banking Apps.
How to Find RBC Bank Locations Near You
The easiest way to find branches or ATM closest to you in Canada is to visit the RBC ATM locator here and start your search with a postal code, address, city, province or transit number.
You may also be excited to know that some of these branches offered additional features like:
- Saturday banking
- Evening banking
- Wheelchair access
- Night deposit
- Safe deposit boxes.
And if you are looking for ATM services, you can explore:
- US Cash
- Wheelchair access
- Dispense $50 bill.
More Features of RBC Online Banking Apps
Starting with the very fresh, easy understand and interactive user interface, you have straightforward access to everything you need from a normal internet banking app; this range from:
- an overview of account balances on your savings and checking accounts.
- money transfer to friends or family
- bill payments
- the latest cheque deposit technology so you don’t have to visit your physical bank’s branch whenever your clients pay you for services rendered
- location-based ATM finder to help you find convenient ATMs for cash withdrawal
You might think this is normal on every mobile banking app in Canada but the RBC bank mobile app download seems to have made it a lot easier to find these features; thanks to the improved user-oriented navigation. Every first-time user can use the action button to find the tools they need to know where to tap and get the result he or she wants without contacting the Royal Bank of Canada’s help desk.
RBC mobile app also comes with more exclusive offers, one of which is NOMI, the big part of internet banking you might want to give a try. NOMI is like a personal intelligence tool that helps you check and uses your day to day spendings and inflow to share useful tips. The NOMI Find and Save ensures you get the maximum benefit of savings by monitoring the way you incur expenses, hence set aside some extra cash for you – so you don’t spend it.
What is the essence of downloading a mobile money app to your smartphone when identity and profile security isn’t guaranteed? RBC mobile banking app wants you to stay and secure whenever you transact on your mobile. At the point of signing in to your account, the bank gives you access to the latest in biometric identification technology like the fingerprint so you sign even without a password, Besides, you can even block the use of your payment card directly from the app if you misplace your credit card or think your data has been compromised by an authorized third-party.
How to Download RBC Internet Banking App
- RBC mobile app download is available to users in Canada via the app store or play store. All you need to do it search “RBC mobile banking app” on the app store and tap the install button to begin.
- You must review the terms and condition found on the bank’s official website as well as applicable agreements between RBC customers and any RBC affiliated company, which aren’t limited to the following:
- Electronic Access Agreement (Personal clients of Royal Bank of Canada)
- Business Account Agreement (Business clients of Royal Bank of Canada)
- The Operation of Account Agreement (RBC Direct Investing clients)
- General Account Agreement (RBC Dominion Securities clients)
For inquiries on how to activate the app and find RBC ATM locations or branches near me, you can connect with the customer service desk of the bank.