Manage your Banking, Pension and Mutual Fund on Stanbic IBTC Mobile App
Find everything you need to know about Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking Mobile App Download for Android, iPhone & Windows – Register Stanbic IBTC Appyness Nigeria, Activate, Pay Bills & Transfer Money.
Stanbic IBTC is a famous and well respective exclusive bank based in Nigeria which was founded in 1989. Since its establishment, it has always made endeavours to keep its selective high-net-worth customers happy through its personal and corporate services; spanning across retail, commercial, trading and payment. However, the needs of customers grew with the passage of time.
Stanbic IBTC realized the growing expectations of its customers according to the changing traditional banking into a digital world where everyone needs everything faster, conveniently and securely. In order to keep pace with the emerging trend in the financial sector, the bank introduced Stanbic IBTC internet banking mobile app dubbed Appyness to service its customers better, hence make personal banking, pension, mobile money and mutual fund investment fun. Through the Stanbic IBTC app facility, retail and corporate customers can now enjoy greater financial comfort and independence; from viewing their bank account statements to transfer, receiving of funds and investing in opportunities, it allows everything to be processed instantly on your mobile.
Let’s explore this Stanbic IBTC app in detail in this article.
Main Features of Stanbic IBTC Internet Banking Mobile App Download
- The most amazing feature of this mobile banking app is that it allows you to sign-in with the same password or user ID that you use for internet banking on your pc. In this way, you wouldn’t need to go through the registration process again and again or to remember a number of passwords for just one bank account.
- Another main feature of this app is that you can instantly send or know when you receive money from anyone. Whether the person has the bank account in the same bank or in the different bank, you can easily transfer him money. Once you transfer the money to someone, this recipient is automatically saved into your mobile banking app. In this way, you wouldn’t have to enter all of his detail when you want to transfer funds to him in future.
- It also allows you to buy airtime at any time you want, and data packages to use in your mobile phones.
- With Stanbic IBTC app download, you can also view the account balance of your retirement saving account at any time you want.
- In a straight-forward tap on your smartphone, customers can instantly view and transact on their bank accounts, card accounts, mobile money wallet, mutual fund investments and pension contributions.
- While some bank only allows you to send money to recipients with a bank account, the improved Stanbic IBTC internet banking app lets you send money to people who don’t have a bank account; thanks to mobile money. A voucher will be SMSed to their phone, for their withdrawal at Stanbic IBTC ATMs or selected access points.
Process of Stanbic IBTC App Download
If you want to download this mobile banking app into your mobile phone, it will just take a minute or two. If you are already using the internet banking services provided by Stanbic IBTC bank, the process of downloading the Stanbic IBTC app isn’t complex but take only seconds.
- All you need to search this app by writing “Stanbic IBTC App” into app store or for android, into play store. The app will appear in the search results. Click on it and initiate the download command. When it will be installed, launch it and simply enter your user ID and password that you will be using for your internet banking account of the same bank. The app will open instantly and you will access your bank account in seconds.
How to contact Stanbic IBTC Customer Care for Inquiries:
However, if you are not using the internet banking account service of Stanbic IBTC bank, you can register as a new user on its mobile banking app or connect with Stanbic IBTC customer care for assistance via the media:
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/StanbicIBTC
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/stanbicibtc
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/stanbicibtc/